Search This Blog

Friday 16 May 2014

5th Sunday of Easter / 18th May 2014

Entrance:  472 Open your ears, O Christian people
Gloria:  Mass of Light or spoken
Psalm: spoken
Alleluia: Mass of LIght
Offertory: 600 All that I am
Holy, Holy & Memorial Acc: Mass of Light
Communion:
258 The Stone which the builders rejected
631 Bread of life
Final: 866 I will be with you

Entrance:  472 Open your ears, O Christian people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UcxOKDofI

Open your ears,O Christian people,
Open your ears,and hear good news.
Open your hearts, O royal priesthood,
God has come to you.

Refrain:
God has spoken to His people, Alleluia!
And His words are words of wisdom, Alleluia!

Israel comes to greet the Saviour,
Judah is glad to see His day.
From East and West the people travel,
He will show the way.

Those who have ears to hear His message,
Those who have ears then let them hear.
Those who would learn the way of wisdom,
Let them hear God’s words.

Gloria: Glory to God (Mass of Light)
http://youtu.be/BzuVF1rwamA

Refrain: (1st time Cantor, a capella)
Glory to God in the highest, Glory to God
and on earth peace to people,
to people of good will.

(All:)
Glory to God in the highest,
Glory to God
and on earth peace to people,
to people of good will.

We praise you, we bless you,
we adore you, we glorify you,
we give you thanks for your great glory,
Lord God, heavenly King,
O God, almighty Father. (refrain)

Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
Son of the Father,
you take away the sins of the world,
have mercy on us;
you take away the sins of the world,
receive our prayer;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father,
have mercy on us.  (refrain)

For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father.
Amen.  (refrain)

Psalm: spoken

Gospel Acclamation: Alleluia (Mass of Light)
http://youtu.be/BzuVF1rwamAgo to (3:02)

Cantor:
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!
All:
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!


Offertory: 600 All that I am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dS8xpiotms

All that I am, all that I do
All that I ever have, I offer now to You

refrain:
Take and sanctify these gifts
For your honour Lord
Knowing that I love and serve You
Is enough reward
(repeat verse 1)

2. All that I dream, All that I pray
All that I ever make I give to You today.
(refrain)

Holy Holy:  Mass of Light
http://youtu.be/BzuVF1rwamA (go to 5:30)

Holy, Holy, Holy,
Holy Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are
full of your glory.
Hosanna in the highest.

Blessed is he who comes
in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest (Hosanna in the highest)
Hosanna in the highest.

Memorial Acclamation: Mass of Light- (When we eat) (go to 6:50)
http://youtu.be/BzuVF1rwamA

When we eat this Bread
and drink this Cup,
we proclaim your Death, O Lord,
until you come (until you come)
until you come again.

Communion: 
258 The stone which the builders rejected (Psalm 117 (118))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGJDWYwO_10

Refrain:
The stone which the builders rejected
has become the corner stone.
Alleluia, alleluia, has become the corner stone.

Let the family of Israel say:
'God's love has no end, God's love has no end.'
Let the family of Aaron say:
'God's love has no end, God's love has no end.'
And let all who fear God, and let all who fear God,
say his love is without end.
Alleluia, alleluia, say his love is without end. (refrain)

I called to the Lord in my distress,
he answered me and set me free.
God is at my side, God is at my side,
God is here to help me now.
Alleluia, alleluia, God is here to help me now.

Go forward with branches, go forward processing,
go to the altar of the Lord
and give thanks to God, and give thanks to God,
for his love is without end.
Alleluia, alleluia, for his love is without end.

631 Bread of Life

Refrain:
Bread of Life, Truth Eternal,
Broken now to set us free,
The risen Christ, his saving power,
is here in bread and wine for me.

Lord, I know I am not worthy to receive you.
You speak the words and I am healed.
Here at your table, love’s mystery,
One bread, one cup, one family, (Refrain)

Lord, by your cross you reconciled us to the Father.
We have only to believe.
Your sacrifice, our victory
Now by your blood we are redeemed. (Refrain)

Lord, you gave your people Manna in the desert.
Still you fulfil our every need.
Lord, when we hunger, Lord, when we thirst,
We come to you and we receive. (Refrain)


Final: 866 I will be with you
http://youtu.be/H3VQB854_OU

Refrain:
I will be with you wherever you go
Go now throughout the world!
I will be with you in all that you say
Go now and spread my word!

1. Come walk with me on stormy waters
Why fear? reach out, and I'll be there

2. And you, my friend, will you now leave me,
or do you know me as your Lord?

3. Your life will be transformed with power
by living truly in My name

4. And if you say: 'Yes, Lord I love you'
then feed my lambs and feed my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment